Welcome to 137 N. Eagle Rd! Your completely updated Gourmet kitchen awaits you, Granite countertops, oversized kitchen island, premium solid wood cabinets galore, wine storage, stainless appliances and fabulous workflow. All within conversation distance and view of the magnificent solid oak framed gas fireplace with built in display shelving and dining area and overlooking the back yard with specimen foliage. Outside entertaining on the deck and under the beautiful Hanging Wisteria from the large Pergola will be surreal. There is a full bath on the main level next to a second living room that could serve as a main level bedroom. Second floor has a renovated full bathroom with high quality tile and fixtures, 3 large bedrooms, open hallway and lots of storage. Basement is partially finished with potential 4th bedroom, office space, playroom, home gym. neat, clean and very well maintained. Walking distance to Manoa shopping center, The YMCA, Bus stop, Bank.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,711 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Other, Natural Gas
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island, Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Range-Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Self-Cleaning Oven, Appliance Center
- Tile, Other, Wood
- Central Air, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Partially Finished, Space For Rooms
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Recessed Lights, wine storage, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Fenced, Paved Driveway, Private.
- Deck, Porch, Balcony
- Lot Dimensions
- 50.00 x 166.00
- Masonry, Full, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Open, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price