Welcome to 2940 Oakford Road, Ardmore, in the highly sought-after neighborhood of Ardmore Park in Haverford Township! This classic, and architecturally rich, 3-story colonial twin features 4 bedrooms 1 full and 2 half bathrooms with a shared driveway and detached garage. Highlights of the home include an updated kitchen with gas cooking open to the dining area with an adjacent breakfast room, hardwood floors, a gas brick fireplace, a main floor powder room, a lovely front porch and beautiful landscaped rear yard with gardens. The full bathroom on the second level features a bathtub and a separate shower, along with a laundry chute in the linen closet. The third floor features a bedroom and a sitting room plus the joy of its own powder room. Escape from your busy day to the tranquil serenity of your stone terrace shaded by a mature tree and bordered with hydrangeas, hellebores, clematis, day lilies, bulbs and other perennials. Your soul will thank you for buying this home! This welcoming neighborhood offers a calm, friendly presence in today's world. Convenient to the R5 train in Ardmore, the Route 100 trolley into Philadelphia, Trader Joe's, Whole Foods, Suburban Square, Haverford College, Elwell Field park, and numerous shops, stores and restaurants. A wonderful place to call home..Delaware County is currently undergoing a county-wide reassessment. Taxes are TBD.
Single Family, Colonial, Traditional
1 Full/2 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Vinyl Siding, Stone
1,859 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sitting Room, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Hookups in Basement
- Galley Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Washer, Refrigerator, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Wall Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Radiant.
- Bay Window(s)
- 1. Brick, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Wood Floors, Crown Molding, Laundry Chute
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Shared Driveway.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Patio, Porch
- Asphalt, Pitched
- Lot Dimensions
- 30.00 x 101.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Front Yard, Back Yard. Front Yard, Level, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price